Communication Between School and Home
Absence from Senior School
To ensure that all boys are safely accounted for at all times we ask that parents adhere to the following procedure in the Senior School:
- If your son is unable to attend school due to illness or injury please notify Student Services before 9.00am.
- If your son will be late for school please notify Student Services before 9.00am. On arrival, your son must sign in at Student Services.
- If your son needs to leave school during the day please notify Student Services. He must sign out at Student Services before leaving, and, if he returns before the end of the day, he must sign back in.
- A respectful reminder not to collect your son from the classroom. You may meet your son at Student Services if you wish to come into the School.
- If your son is not feeling well during the day he should go to the Health Centre where staff will contact you.
Phone - 9383 6928
Email - email@example.com
Location - opposite the entry to the Dickinson Centre
For leave from school for a period of one week or more for reasons other than illness or injury, a request must be made to the Head of Senior School by emailing his Personal Assistant, Heidi Locke Heidi.Locke@scotch.wa.edu.au
Please direct any queries regarding absence to Lynn Murray in Student Services 9383 6928.
Car Drivers and Registration
Boys in Year 12 wishing to drive to school are required to register with Mr Burt. Application forms are available from the Student Services office and are to be completed and signed by a parent.
SmartRider Cards - Senior School
Please direct any queries to Lynn Murray in Student Services 9383 6928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.