Inaugural Scotch Parents Open Meeting
Our first meeting as a joint committee representing the Parents Association and Scotch Auxiliary will be held in the Dining Room Annexe at 7:00pm this coming Tuesday, 21 February.
An agenda has been distributed and we look forward to your attendance. Come along to get an update from Dr O'Connell and to hear about our upcoming events and funding programs. We encourage parents across the school - Junior, Middle and Senior - to come along and be part of the support group contributing to the wellbeing of your son.
If you would like an agenda or wish to be on the mailing list please contact Lucia Barrett on email@example.com
Scotch Parents Biennial Ball 'Fools Gold'
Scotch Parents Sub-Committee have great pleasure in inviting all parents to the Biennial Ball to be held on Saturday 1 April - a black and gold theme titled 'Fools Gold'. It is an event not to be missed and tickets can be purchased by visiting the Scotch College website and clicking on the 'Book a Scotch Event' icon.
- Middle School Sundowner - Gooch Pavilion Friday 24 February from 6:30pm
- Scotch Parents inaugural meeting - Dining Room Annexe Tuesday 21 February 7:00pm
- Year 6 Parent evening - Off campus Friday 17 March
- Year 9 Parent House Head Dinner - Dining Room Tuesday 21 March
- Year 11 Events
- Coffee morning at Il Lido, Cottesloe on Tuesday 21 February 8:30am (following drop off)
- Year 11 Mothers drinks at 114 Grant Street, Cottesloe on Thursday 23 March from
6:.00pm to 9:00pm. Please BYO drinks, glass and plate
Mr Ian Knobel and Ms Steph Debnam