Procedure for Absences in the Senior School
To ensure that all boys are safely accounted for at all times we ask that you adhere to the following procedure in the Senior School:
- If you son is unable to attend school due to illness or injury please notify Student Services before 9.00am.
- If your son is away from school for longer than a week or more a medical certificate is required.
- If your son is in Year 11 or Year 12 and misses an assessment for any reason a medical certificate is required for him to sit the assessment when he returns. If the school does not receive a medical certificate your son will be given zero for the assessment he missed.
- If your son will be late for school please notify Student Services before 9.00am. On arrival, your son must sign in at Student Services.
- If your son needs to leave school during the day please notify Student Services. He must sign out at Student Services before leaving, and, if he returns before the end of the day, he must sign back in.
- A respectful reminder not to collect your son from the classroom. You may meet your son at Student Services if you wish to come into the school.
- If your son is not feeling well during the day he should go to the Health Centre where staff will contact you.
Phone - 9383 6928
Email - email@example.com
Location - opposite the entry to the Dickinson Centre
For leave from school for a period of one week or more for reasons other than illness or injury, a request must be made to the Head of Senior School by emailing his Personal Assistant, Heidi Locke Heidi.Locke@scotch.wa.edu.au
Should you have any queries please contact Student Services.
Mrs Lynn Murray
Student Services Co-ordinator